TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Welcome to our Site. These terms and conditions set out the basis upon which you can visit our Site and they regulate how we provide our services.
By using our Site, and when you use our services, you agree that you have read and understood and agree to comply with these terms and conditions and our privacy notice.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, you may not use our Site or request services from us.
Our contact details are as follows:
- By post: Miss SM Marshall, 22 Broadway, Ketley, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 5AT
- By email: email@example.com
AGREEMENT – When you visit the Site or when you order from us, these Terms apply.
They have 3 parts:
- General Terms
- Buying Terms
- Privacy Notice
- DEFINITIONS – The following words have the following meanings:
We are Shan Marshall
Site is shanmarshall.com
You are a visitor to the Site
Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Site
User means any person, firm or company using the Site for any purpose
- YOUR PROMISES TO US
You warrant and agree that:
- You have the right to make this Agreement with us and that you are over the age of 18 years.
- If you make a purchase through the Site you have read and accept all the terms in relation to that purchase.
- If you follow any links we have on the Site, you will read the terms and conditions on the sites we link you to.
- You won’t use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on the Site.
- You won’t try to get around any things we put on the Site to stop or limit access to parts of it.
- You won’t do anything that might cause our systems to crash.
- You won’t steal the Site or any part of it or use it or any part of it in any other site or application.
- You won’t try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with the Site or the services it offers.
- You won’t copy, imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own.
We and our business partners own all of the intellectual property on the Site. Neither the Site nor the Content may be copied, duplicated, reproduced, modified, sold or used, in any way, for any purpose without our written permission.
All trademarks and logos on the Site are our property and are protected, where we feel it necessary, by trademark, copyright and such other protection that we feel are needed.
- USE OF COMMUNICATIONS FACILITIES
When using any forums or chat rooms on the Site and/or any other similar system on the Site and when using Facebook, WordPress or any other external communication system to contact us you must do so in accordance with the following rules:
- you must not use language that may be offensive to other Users;
- you must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- you must not submit any Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- Content must be posted and communications with us must be made using the English language;
- you must not post links to other sites containing any of the above types of Content;
- the means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- you must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
- you give us an unrestricted licence for all purposes and for the whole of the world to use the material you publish on the Site without charge and/or acknowledgement of you as the author;
- you must not impersonate other people, particularly our employees and representatives and those of our affiliates;
- you must not use our system for unauthorised mass communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”;
- you acknowledge that we reserve the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our system;
- you acknowledge that we may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our system; and
- you acknowledge that any information you send to us through our system or post on any forums or chat rooms may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
All readings are for entertainment purposes only. How the client responds to their reading is their responsibility as they have free will.
We do not give readings on:
- solving crimes, choosing lottery numbers, lost items or persons
- predicting sport results, death dates, exact dates of events such as weddings
- medical, financial, psychological or legal issues – if you need advice, consult a qualified professional
- fertility or pregnancy
- spells or demonic possession or dark magic or dark energies
- third parties without their permission
- children under the age of 18 unless you are the parent or caregiver of the child.
The information we provide on the Site comes from a variety of sources. Where it is feasible, we have verified, as far as we can, the information we provide. As certain information is novel and comes from sources we cannot test, it is not always possible to verify it.
Whilst we take reasonable precautions to ensure the accuracy of information we publish on the Site, any advice we offer on the Site is only general in nature and may not apply to you. Whilst we try to offer accurate advice, you must not rely on such advice when you make any decisions.
We are not able to promise that the Site will work how you expect it to work. We have tried to make it function in a manner which we think will match your expectations but we are unable to guarantee that it will.
We are not able to guarantee that the Site will work with your device or will be secure.
If using the Site causes your device issues, unless we have caused them deliberately or recklessly, we have no responsibility to put them right.
If you link to another site through the Site, you undertake to make sure that the other site is safe. We have no control over the sites we link to.
We do our very best to make sure that you do not experience any problems but if you do, you must tell us straight away.
We will do what we can to resolve the problem as quickly as we can and without charge to you if we agree that you have a problem.
- AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
We never guarantee that the Site will be available all the time and if it’s not available for any reason you can’t hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result.
We have the right to change the Site and the services it offers, suspend it or stop it at any time.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
As far as we are allowed by law we deny liability for any loss of all kinds which you incur from visiting the Site. You use the Site at your own risk.
We do not accept any liability if you are using the services we supply for commercial purposes.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We do not control any of the websites with which we may link and are not responsible for their content. We have no liability if you lose anything when using such a site.
We are not responsible for evaluating other sites with which we may link from the Site. We have no responsibility or liability for the actions, contents, products or services of other sites. You agree to read and review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all sites we link to.
A link to another site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site.
We can never guarantee that a link that we offer will work.
- MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE SITE
These Terms and Conditions will change from time to time and we can never guarantee that we are able to let all our visitors know about those changes.
Each time you visit the Site, we ask, and you agree, to look at this page to see if we have changed any terms.
We may change the Site as often as we choose and these Terms and Conditions will still apply to any changes we make.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS
Operative Law – This Agreement is made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern it.
Effect Of Agreement – This Agreement supersedes any previous agreement between the parties in relation to the matters dealt with in them and represents the entire understanding between the parties.
Time of the Essence – Time will not be of the essence in any part of this Agreement.
Warranties – All parties acknowledge and agree that they have not entered into this Agreement in reliance on anything said or promised by the other which is not in these Terms and Conditions.
Force Majeure – If something outside our control happens and that prevents us from performing our services then you accept that we are not liable for the consequences of that failure (this includes such things as strikes, riots, fires, explosions, war, floods and so on). If such an event does happen we will tell you as soon as we are able and resume the service as soon as we can. If we cannot perform the service within a reasonable time, we can cancel it and if we do we will refund to you a fair and reasonable proportion of any payment you have made to us.
Unenforceability – If a court or other body says that any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
Notices – If either you or we need to give formal notice to the other it must be done by email to the address each of us gives to the other from time to time.
Entire Agreement – These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding between us.
These terms apply if you want to buy anything using the Site.
Our payments are processed through the 128-bit encryption payment gateway provided by PayPal.com. You may pay through PayPal using your debit or credit card or your own PayPal account.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND US
A binding contract, on these terms, will come into existence when we accept an order from you.
Until we tell you, by email or otherwise, that we have accepted your order, we can reject it and will return any money you have sent us using the method by which you paid us.
If, for any reason, we can’t supply any service or product you have ordered from us, even after we have accepted your order, as long as we refund all money you have paid us, we will have no further liability to you.
You warrant that you are buying the Service for your personal use and not as part of a business.
We always try to describe all of our services accurately but we can never guarantee that small changes will occur during the reading.
The images we use may not look the same on our screens as they will on yours.
Delivery is normally from two (2) to seven (7) days. All orders are sent by email.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
If, for any reason, we are not able to do your reading, we will give a full refund. You will then need to order through our website.
If you are buying any Product from us as a consumer then the following provisions apply:
If you don’t want the Product, our Cancellation Policy will apply and you must tell us within 14 days of receiving it and cancel this contract by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is waivered if you have your reading earlier.
Please bear in mind that we begin your reading 12 hours after receiving payment. If you would like to cancel your order, please email me at: email@example.com, immediately or within 12 hours of placing your order.
No refunds will be issued if you do not like your reading for any reason. We are not responsible for your reaction to your reading. There are no exceptions.
You agree, for the purposes of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, that we may confirm the terms of the agreement between you and us and the Product we are selling by email.
We do not accept Returns.
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You may have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The 14-day period will start:
When we receive your order and payment for your digital product.
To exercise the right you must tell us by email immediately or within 12 hours of ordering (before we start work on your reading). The address you should use is:
To meet the cancellation deadline you must send the form or tell us before the end of the 14-day period. You should keep a proof of posting if you send us a letter and a proof of posting when sending a Product back to us.
EFFECT OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel this contract, we will repay you all payments you have made to us.
We will repay you:
If we did not supply the Product, then within 14 days of your telling us that you want to cancel.
We will pay you back using the same method that you paid us.
Insert today’s date not later than 14 days from date of receipt of Product or order of services
insert consumer’s full name and address
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of the cancellation of the contract with you for the supply of the following Product or services
|Description of Product||
if Product insert full details of Product and date of receipt
|Signed (only if sent by post)||
all consumers to sign
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 14 DAYS TO SEND THIS FORM TO US.
IF SENDING BY POST GET A PROOF OF POSTING FREE FROM THE POST OFFICE.
DO NOT RETURN ANY PRODUCT WITH THIS FORM.